Dear Archer Families,
We are 5 days away from welcoming back our first group of kinder and first grade students and we couldn’t be more excited! I know that there are many questions about what it’s going to look like to drop off and pick up your child at school so with the help of our PAC President, Morgan Luccio, we are sharing this linked video with you to answer the majority of your questions.
- Arrive between 7:45 a.m. and 7:55 a.m.
- All students will enter through their teacher’s exterior classroom door
- Everyone who comes on campus must wear a mask
- All vehicle drop off / pick up should happen in the main parking lot
- Student medication drop-off, by parent only in prescription bottle, front covered entrance at table
- At the end of the day we ask that all kinders be picked up at the classroom door
- All 1st-5th grade students who will be picked up by car will be waiting under the covered area
- Name placards for car windows will be handed out the first morning your students are on campus – these should be placed in window of car as you pull up to the pick up area
- Early pick-up for doctor/ dental appointments please call the office at 503-825-5100