Archer Glen Elementary Media Center
Media Center Educational Coordinator
Click here to access TumbleBook Library.
Click here for more information on using TumbleBook Library.
Storyline Online is available 24 hours a day for children, parents, caregivers and educators worldwide. Each book includes supplemental curriculum developed by a credentialed elementary educator, aiming to strengthen comprehension and verbal and written skills for English-language learners.
Hot Dog- Caldecott Medal Winner 2023
The Caldecott Medal was named in honor of nineteenth-century English illustrator Randolph Caldecott. It is awarded annually by the Association for Library Service to Children, a division of the American Library Association, to the artist of the most distinguished American picture book for children.
Freewater- Newbery Medal Winner 2023
The Newbery Medal was named for eighteenth-century British bookseller John Newbery. It is awarded annually by the Association for Library Service to Children, a division of the American Library Association, to the author of the most distinguished contribution to American literature for children.
OBOB (Oregon Battle of Books)
2022-2023 OBOB Title List
3rd to 5th Grade Division
- The Best of Iggy by Annie Barrows
- The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis
- From the Desk of Zoe Washington by Janae Marks
- Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
- Kinda Like Brothers by Coe Booth
- Letters from Cuba by Ruth Behar
- Me, Frida, and the Secret of the Peacock Ring by Angela Cervantes
- Measuring Up by Lily LaMotte & Ann Xu
- Rescue on the Oregon Trail by Kate Messner
- Shirley and Jamila Save Their Summer by Gillian Goerz
- Small Steps: The Year I Got Polio by Peg Kehret
- Snapdragon by Kat Leyh
- Spark by Sarah Beth Durst
- Ten by Shamini Flint
- The Trouble with Weasels by Rob Harrell
- A Wish in the Dark by Christina Soontornvat